Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Glycolic & Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
Pads also have Kojic Acid and arbutin which is amazing for brightening dark areas.
- Use the Glycolic & Retinol Pads 2 – 3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin. For best penetration of this product, use with the Glycolic Cleanser and/or Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask.
- For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Do not rinse; let the product stay on the skin.
- If a client is going through a peel series, have them use pads twice per day then use as needed once the desired correction is reached.
- Avoid getting into eyes. Flush completely if contact occurs.
- Always use sunscreen when using this produc